Mission Statement: Growing Great Kids for Christ
The Rock’s curriculum is Awana based ~ that all children will come to know, love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ. We offer four classes on Sunday:
Twinkle (0 – 2 yrs)
Rainforest ( 2 – 3 yrs)
Under The Sea (4, 5 & 6 yrs),
Beach Room (1st Thru 5th grade)
There are 2 stations for parents to check-in their children, security is very important at The Rock.
Rock Youth Ministries (Jr. High & High School)
We’re all about living out our faith as real people in a real world with a real God. We’re not perfect but we’re passionate about the One who is and how He loves us all with a crazy perfect love! Jesus said, “I have come that they may life and have it more abundantly.”
Wednesday Nights @ 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: The Rock Church
1770 Adams Lane, Brentwood
Revelant topics with fun, interactive conversation!
A Church Revolution Through Serving.
Sharing God’s love and changing lives through simple acts of kindness.
Servolution is not just an event; it is a revolution formed through serving. As we begin opening our hearts, hands, and time to serve, not only are we part of changing the lives of others, but we are also subject to the changing of our own lives. A beautiful perspective is found when we take the time to actually see the world through God’s eyes. When we stop to actually look around us and ask ourselves “How can I serve someone today?” we find ourselves being transformed by the idea of living beyond ourselves.
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN:
• Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
• Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up or habit and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week. The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines,” listed below.
• Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
• Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
1. Keep your sharing focused on your own thoughts and feelings. Limit your sharing to 3–5 minutes.
2. There will be NO cross talk. Cross talk is when two individuals engage in conversation excluding all others. Each person is free to express his or her feelings without interruptions.
3. We are here to support one another, not “fix” one another.
4. Anonymity and confidentiality are basic requirements. What is shared in the group stays in the group. The only exception is when someone threatens to injure themselves or others.
5. Offensive language has no place in a Christ-centered recovery group.
Open share groups begin: June 16th from 7pm – 9pm Men
Women’s step studies begin August 16th
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups Will NOT:
• Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors. At your request, we can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
• Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.
What is the Dream Team?
The Dream Team is a group of incredible people that have discovered their gifts and passions and are actively serving in them. From creating a comfortable environment for families through The Rock Kidz, to leading the next generation to Jesus by serving on a Student Ministries Team, to crafting a dynamic experience with the Welcome Team, to tearing down barriers across our city by leading a Community Group — we are a group that forcefully advances the Kingdom of God through serving. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
The Rock Church meal ministry serves our church community in times of need. We provide meals for families after a hospital stay or when there is a serious illness. We also serve families who are celebrating the birth of a child.
Call the office for more information at 925-634-4842 or
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're excited to hear from you!